Thursday, October 1, 2009

Worst Songs Week: I Wear My Sunglasses at Night ~ by Corey Hart

Sometimes I hear this song come on the radio and I think it's "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics and then I realize it's this song and I get upset, darn it! Here is "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night" #23 on Blender's "Run for Your Life! It's the 50 Worst Songs Ever!" countdown. And who cares if you wear your sunglasses at night. I wear my pajamas in the middle of the day and it doesn't make me cool. Don't switch the blade on the guy in PJs.



I Wear My Sunglasses at Night ~ by Corey Hart

1) I wear my sunglasses at night
2) So I can, so I can
3) Watch you weave
4) Then breathe your story lines
5) And I wear my sunglasses at night
6) So I can, so I can
7) Keep track of the visions in my eyes

8) While she's deceiving me
9) It cuts my security
10) Has she got control of me
11) I turn to her and say

12) Don't switch the blade
13) On the guy in shades, oh-no
14) Don't masquerade
15) With the guy in shades, oh-no
16) I can't believe it
17) 'Cause you got it made
18) With the guy in shades, oh-no

19) And I wear my sunglasses at night
20) So I can, so I can
21) Forget my name while you collect your claim
22) And I wear my sunglasses at night
23) So I can, so I can
24) See the light that's right before my eyes

25) While she's deceiving me
26) She cuts my security
27) Has she got control of me
28) I turn to her and say

29) Don't switch the blade
30) On the guy in shades, oh-no
31) Don't masquerade
32) With the guy in shades, oh-no
33) I can't believe it
34) Don't be afraid
35) Of the guy in shades, oh-no
36) It kinda scared you
37) 'Cause you got it made
38) With the guy in shades, oh-no

39) Oh, I say I wear my sunglasses at night
40) I wear my sunglasses at night
41) I wear my sunglasses at night
42) I say it to you now
43) I wear my sunglasses at night
44) I wear my sunglasses at night
45) I wear my sunglasses at night
46) I cry to you
47) I wear my sunglasses at night
48) I wear my sunglasses at night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Have Attached My Sunglasses to the Body in the Night
with Corey Hart


1) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
2) Therefore I is possible, therefore I is possible
3) Watch you knit
4) Then plotting your breathe
5) And I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
6) Therefore I is possible, therefore I is possible
7) Grasp the range of vision of my eye

8) While she has deceived me
9) That cuts my guarantee
10) There is my control which she obtains
11) I turn to her, say

12) The blade does not have to be converted
13) Person of shade, oh-no
14) You do not have to dress up
15) Using the person of the shade, oh-no
16) As for me it is not possible to believe that
17) Being able to cause that, it could
18) Using the person of the shade, oh-no

19) And I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
20) Therefore I is possible, therefore I is possible
21) While gathering your request, forget my name
22) And I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
23) Therefore I is possible, therefore I is possible
24) Look at the light which is before my eye

25) While she has deceived me
26) She cuts my guarantee
27) There is my control which she obtains
28) I turn to her, say

29) The blade does not have to be converted
30) Person of shade, oh-no
31) You do not have to dress up
32) Using the person of the shade, oh-no
33) As for me it is not possible to believe that
34) You do not have to fear, you do not have to be
35) Oh-no of person of shade
36) That just a little made can have
37) Being able to cause that, it could
38) Using the person of the shade, oh-no

39) It means that well, as for me I have learned my sunglasses in the night
40) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
41) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
42) I now say that in you
43) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
44) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
45) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
46) I shout in you
47) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night
48) I have attached my sunglasses to the body in the night

No comments:

Post a Comment