Tuesday, July 28, 2009

80's Week Vol. 1: Come On Eileen ~ by Dexy's Midnight Runners

Here's another classic 80's song



Come On Eileen ~ by Dexy's Midnight Runners

1) Poor old Johnny Ray sounded sad upon the radio
2) He moved a million hearts in mono
3) Our mothers cried
4) And sang along who'd blame them?
5) You've grown, so grown
6) Now I must say more than ever
7) (Come on Eileen) Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye Aye
8) And we can sing just like our fathers

9) Come on Eileen, I swear (well he means)
10) At this moment, you mean everything
11) You in that dress, my thoughts I confess
12) Verge on dirty

13) Ah come on Eileen
14) These people round here, wear beaten down eyes
15) Sunk in smoke dried faces, so resigned to what their fate is
16) But not us, no not us, we are far too young and clever
17) (Remember) Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
18) Eileen I'll hum this tune forever

19) Come on Eileen, I swear, well he means
20) Ah come on let's, take off everything
21) Pretty red dress Eileen (Tell him yes)
22) Ah come on let's, ah come on Eileen
23) Pretty red dress Eileen (Tell him yes)

24) Ah come on let's, ah come on Eileen, please
25) Come on, Eileen taloo-rye-aye
26) Come on, Eileen taloo-rye-aye
27) (Now you have grown, now you have shown, oh, Eileen)
28) Said Come on, Eileen taloo-rye-aye (repeat in background)
29) You've grown...
30) So grown (Show, how you feel)
31) Now I must say more than ever
32) Things 'round here have changed
33) I said too-ra-loo-ra-too-ra-loo-rye-aye

34) Come on Eileen, I swear (well he means)
35) At this moment, you mean everything
36) You in that dress, my thoughts I confess
37) Verge on dirty

38) Ah come on Eileen
39) Come on Eileen, I swear (well he means)
40) At this moment, you mean everything
41) You in that dress, my thoughts I confess
42) Well, they're dirty
43) Come on Eileen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dexy's You Come to Eileen Due to Runner of the Midnight

1) As for the Jiyoni badly old light ray you sounded sadly in the radio

2) He moved the monaural 1,000,000 center
3) Our mothers shouted
4) And paralleling to someone, whether it makes those responsibilities, you sang?
5) So raising, you were brought up
6) This time as for me you must say to many
7) (You coming in Eileen) Toora Loora Toora indoor rest room approval
8) And we may sing like our fathers exactly

9) You coming to Eileen, I swear, (healthy he means)
10) At this point in time, everything is meant
11) Those clothes, my thought which I confess
12) It became dirty boundary

13) Do to come to Eileen well
14) These people here of circle, the wear which is struck under the eye
15) In those where destiny is being able to sink the surface which resigns, with the smoke, so it dried
16) Have no other choice but to, we, are not us and us are distant, it is not excessively young or intelligent
17) (Remember) Toora Loora Toora indoor rest room approval
18) This condition permanence is the bu is calls I sluggishly with Eileen

19) As for me the health which you swear, you coming to Eileen, as for him it means
20) Well do to permit everything which removes us, do to come
21) Rather red clothes Eileen (as for him be and say)
22) Well, do to permit well you come to Eileen, do us
23) Rather red clothes Eileen (as for him be and say)

24) Well do to permit us, well you coming to Eileen, do to come
25) A, Eileen taloo rye approval
26) A, Eileen taloo rye approval
27) (Now, now it showed, oh and Eileen you were brought up)
28) The aforementioned Eileen taloo rye approval which develops
29) You were brought up…
30) Therefore whether to feel or, raising, (show)
31) This time as for me you must say to many
32) Thing it changed circular here
33) I said ra indoor rest room rye approval excessively ra indoor rest room ra excessively

34) You coming to Eileen, I swear, (as for healthy him it means)
35) At this point in time, everything is meant
36) Those clothes, my thought which I confess
37) It became dirty boundary

38) Do to come to Eileen well
39) You coming to Eileen, I swear, (healthy he means)
40) At this point in time, everything is meant
41) Those clothes, my thought which I confess
42) With that, those are dirty
43) You come to Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment