Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Billie Jean ~ by Michael Jackson

We will continue on with our tribute to Michael Jackson. For some odd reason "Billie Jean" translates to "Birijin" in the mistranslated version below.



1) Billie Jean ~ by Michael Jackson


2) She Was More Like A Beauty Queen From A Movie Scene
3) I Said Don't Mind, But What Do You Mean I Am The One
4) Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round
5) She Said I Am The One Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round

6) She Told Me Her Name Was Billie Jean, As She Caused A Scene
7) Then Every Head Turned With Eyes That Dreamed Of Being The One
8) Who Will Dance On The Floor In The Round

9) People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
10) And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
11) And Mother Always Told Me Be Careful Of Who You Love
12) And Be Careful Of What You Do 'Cause The Lie Becomes The Truth

13) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
14) She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
15) But The Kid Is Not My Son
16) She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son

17) For Forty Days And Forty Nights
18) The Law Was On Her Side
19) But Who Can Stand When She's In Demand
20) Her Schemes And Plans
21) 'Cause We Danced On The Floor In The Round
22) So Take My Strong Advice, Just Remember To Always Think Twice
23) (Do Think Twice)

24) She Told My Baby We'd Danced 'Till Three
25) Then She Looked At Me
26) Then Showed A Photo My Baby Cried
27) His Eyes Looked Like Mine
28) Go On Dance On The Floor In The Round, Baby

29) People Always Told Me Be Careful Of What You Do
30) And Don't Go Around Breaking Young Girls' Hearts
31) She Came And Stood Right By Me
32) Then The Smell Of Sweet Perfume
33) This Happened Much Too Soon
34) She Called Me To Her Room

35) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
36) She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
37) But The Kid Is Not My Son
38) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
39) She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
40) But The Kid Is Not My Son
41) She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son
42) She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son
43) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
44) She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
45) But The Kid Is Not My Son
46) She Says I Am The One, But The Kid Is Not My Son
47) She Says I Am The One, She Says He Is My Son
48) She Says I Am The One
49) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
50) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
51) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
52) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
53) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover
54) Billie Jean Is Not My Lover


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Of Michael Jackson work Birijin


2) She seems like the beauty queen from the movie scene, was mainly
3) The aforementioned I do not make the air, but something which means me is one
4) Someone dances in the circular floor?
5) The aforementioned she is the person who dances in my circular floor

6) Because she pulled up the scene with her, the fact that her name is Birijin was called to me
7) Then it turned with the eye which looked at the dream of the thing which is all head bats
8) Someone dances in the circular floor?

9) The people doing note always called thing to me
10) And it spreads and it breaks the center of the girl it is young
11) And the mother it loves who, notes called thing to me always
12) And doing note; bring lie to the truth which becomes

13) Birijin is not my sweetheart
14) As for her as for me exactly it is the girl you insist that they are 1 years old
15) But the child is not my son
16) She me is 1 years old, but it means that the child is not my son

17) Because of 40 days and 40 nights
18) Law was on her side
19) When only weeping form she is a demand, it is possible to stand
20) Her mechanism and plan
21) The cause we dancing in the circular floor
22) Therefore you remember that of the advice where I am strong is always thought, two degrees exactly take
23) (Two degrees think)

24) The she us was my baby who dances up to three
25) Then she looked at me
26) Then the photograph my baby showed the fact that you shouted
27) That eye was visible like my ones
28) Dance of the circular floor, go with the baby

29) The people doing note always called thing to me
30) And it spreads and it breaks the center of the girl it is young
31) She came to the right due to me, stood
32) Then smell of sweet perfume
33) This happened greatly excessively directly
34) She called me in her room

35) Birijin is not my sweetheart
36) As for her as for me exactly it is the girl you insist that they are 1 years old
37) But the child is not my son
38) Birijin is not my sweetheart
39) As for her as for me exactly it is the girl you insist that they are 1 years old
40) But the child is not my son
41) She me is 1 years old, but it means that the child is not my son
42) She me is 1 years old, but it means that the child is not my son
43) Birijin is not my sweetheart
44) As for her as for me exactly it is the girl you insist that they are 1 years old
45) But the child is not my son
46) She me is 1 years old, but it means that the child is not my son
47) The she means that I am 1 years old, the she means that he is my son
48) The she means that I am 1 years old
49) Birijin is not my sweetheart
50) Birijin is not my sweetheart
51) Birijin is not my sweetheart
52) Birijin is not my sweetheart
53) Birijin is not my sweetheart
54) Birijin is not my sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment