Friday, September 25, 2009

80's Week Vol. 2: Don't You Forget About Me ~ by Simple Minds

I thought I would end the week with the song that came at the end of the classic 80's movie, The Breakfast Club. Don't you forget about these lyrics.



Don't You Forget About Me ~ by Simple Minds

1) Hey, hey, hey ,hey
2) Ohhh...

3) Won't you come see about me?
4) I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby

5) Tell me your troubles and doubts
6) Giving me everything inside and out and
7) Love's strange so real in the dark
8) Think of the tender things that we were working on

9) Slow change may pull us apart
10) When the light gets into your heart, baby

11) Don't you forget about me
12) Don't don't don't don't
13) Don't you forget about me

14) Will you stand above me?
15) Look my way, never love me
16) Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
17) Down, down, down

18) Will you recognize me?
19) Call my name or walk on by
20) Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
21) Down, down, down, down

22) Hey, hey, hey, hey
23) Ohhhh.....

24) Don't you try to pretend
25) It's my feeling we'll win in the end
26) I won't harm you or touch your defenses
27) Vanity and security

28) Don't you forget about me
29) I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
30) Going to take you apart
31) I'll put us back together at heart, baby

32) Don't you forget about me
33) Don't don't don't don't
34) Don't you forget about me

35) As you walk on by
36) Will you call my name?
37) As you walk on by
38) Will you call my name?
39) When you walk away

40) Or will you walk away?
41) Will you walk on by?
42) Come on, call my name
43) Will you call my name?

44) I say:
45) La la la...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Have Not Forgotten with Simple Heart Concerning Me

1) Just a little, just a little, just a little, just a little
2) Ohhh...

3) You don't see concerning me who come?
4) Am I just that you have known the baby it dances

5) Be your trouble and the doubt in me
6) Everything is given completely in me
7) Strange love of the darkness is very substance
8) Think concerning the soft thing where we had tackled

9) Separated it pulls from us, perhaps slow modification
10) When the light obtains on your center, the baby

11) You have not forgotten concerning me
12)
don't, don't, don't, and don't
13)
You have not forgotten concerning me

14) It stands on me?
15) At my method you do not have to look, never do I not have to be loved
16) The rain it continues the rain, it continues to get off
17) Down, down, and down

18) Am I verified?
19) Call my name, or walk
20) The rain it continues the rain, it continues to get off
21) Down, down, and down

22) Just a little, just a little, just a little, just a little
23) Ohhh...

24) The attempt which does the inclination is not
25) That is my feeling where we finally win
26) I do not give damage and it does not mention your defense
27) Vain heart and guarantee

28) You have not forgotten concerning me
29) Am I just that you have known the baby it dances
30) Leaving, taking go
31) I the center, reset us together with the baby

32) You have not forgotten concerning me
33)
don't, don't, don't, and don't
34)
You have not forgotten concerning me

35) Way you walk
36) Is my name called?
37) Way you walk
38) Is my name called?
39) When going away

40) Or you go away?
41) You walk?
42) Call my name
43) Is my name called?

44) I say:
45) La… of la of la

No comments:

Post a Comment