Monday, September 28, 2009

Worst Songs Week: I'm Too Sexy ~ by Right Said Fred

This should be a fun week and I'll probably do this again in the future. I was researching the worst songs of all time and Blender had a list of the 50 worst songs of all time. How can these songs get any worse? Well, we will see, yes, we will see. Let's start off with a song that won't seem to die even though it's one of the most annoying songs, it always seems to show up in movies during montage scenes. Here is "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred which is #49 on Blender's "Run for Your Life! It's the 50 Worst Songs Ever!"

I'm Too Sexy ~ by Right Said Fred

1) I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
2) Love's going to leave me

3) I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
4) So sexy it hurts
5) And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
6) New York and Japan
7) And I'm too sexy for your party
8) Too sexy for your party
9) No way I'm disco dancing

10) I'm a model you know what I mean
11) And I do my little turn on the catwalk
12) Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
13) I do my little turn on the catwalk

14) I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
15) Too sexy by far
16) And I'm too sexy for my hat
17) Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

18) I'm a model you know what I mean
19) And I do my little turn on the catwalk
20) Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
21) I shake my little touche on the catwalk

22) I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my

23) 'Cause I'm a model you know what I mean
24) And I do my little turn on the catwalk
25) Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
26) I shake my little tushee on the catwalk

27) I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
28) Poor pussy poor pussy cat
29) I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
30) Love's going to leave me

31) And I'm too sexy for this song


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am Excessively Sexy with Fred Where the Right was Said

1) For my love I am excessively sexy for sexy my love
2) Love is the expectation which leaves me

3) Because of my shirt I am excessively sexy because of the sexy my shirt
4) Such a sexy that is hurt
5) And because of Milan I am excessively sexy Milan because of sexy
6) New York and Japan
7) And I am excessively sexy because of your party
8) Excessively because of your sexy party
9) Methodologically I am not dance of the disco

10) I am the model where you have known those which I mean
11) And I make a little in order to acquire my cat walk
12) Obtaining it can be able to obtain, with cat walk of cat walk
13) I make a little in order to acquire my cat walk

14) Because of my car I am excessively sexy because of the sexy my car
15) In remainder sexily much
16) And I am excessively sexy because of my hat
17) Something which you think excessively because of my hat concerning that sexy

18) I am the model where you have known those which I mean
19) And I make a little in order to acquire my cat walk
20) Obtaining it can be able to obtain, with cat walk of cat walk
21) I shake tushee where the cat walk is small

22) Because of me I excessively for sexy me excessively am sexy for sexy

23) Cause I am the model where you have known those which I mean
24) And I make a little in order to acquire my cat walk
25) Obtaining it can be able to obtain, with cat walk of cat walk
26) I shake tushee where the cat walk is small

27) For my cat I am excessively sexy for the sexy my cat
28) The cat cat where the poor cat is poor
29) For my love I am excessively sexy for sexy my love
30) Love is the expectation which leaves me

31) And I am excessively sexy because of this song

No comments:

Post a Comment