Friday, September 25, 2009

80's Week Vol. 2: Every Breath You Take ~ by The Police

Someone call the police! These lyrics are about to be murdered!



Every Breath You Take ~ by The Police

1)
Every breath you take
2) Every move you make
3) Every bond you break
4) Every step you take
5) I'll be watching you

6) Every single day
7) Every word you say
8) Every game you play
9) Every night you stay
10) I'll be watching you

11) Oh can't you see, you belong to me
12) How my poor heart aches with every step you take

13) Every move you make
14) Every vow you break
15) Every smile you fake
16) Every claim you stake
17) I'll be watching you

18) Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
19) I dream at night, I can only see your face
20) I look around but it's you I can't replace
21) I keep crying baby, baby please

22) Every move you make
23) Every vow you break
24) Every smile you fake
25) Every claim you stake
26) I'll be watching you

27) Every move you make
28) Every vow you break
29) Every smile you fake
30) Every claim you stake
31) I'll be watching you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Your Breaths Which are Taken with the Police

1) All breaths which you take
2) All movements which you make
3) All unity which you break
4) All steps which you step on
5) I see

6) One one day
7) All words which you say
8) All games where you play
9) Every night it is restricted
10) I see

11) Oh, it cannot observe that it belongs to me
12) The center where I am bad hurts all steps you take

13) All movements which you make
14) All pledges which you break
15) All smiles which you forge
16) All requests which you enclose with the post
17) I see

18) Going, because there is I, without the mark it was lost
19) As for me in the night, you look at the dream which can look at just your surface
20) I see around, but I without being able exchange
21) I maintain the baby and the baby who shout

22) All movements which you make
23) All pledges which you break
24) All smiles which you forge
25) All requests which you enclose with the post
26) I see

27) All movements which you make
28) All pledges which you break
29) All smiles which you forge
30) All requests which you enclose with the post
31) I see

No comments:

Post a Comment