Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Worst Songs Week: She Bangs ~ by Ricky Martin

This is just a bad song. William Hung made it worse. It's my turn! Here is "She Bangs" by Ricky Martin, #39 on Blender's "Run for Your Life! It's the 50 Worst Songs Ever!" countdown. There may even be a special treat at the end of this one.



She Bangs ~ by Ricky Martin

1) Talk to me, tell me your name
2) You blow me off like it's all the same
3) You lit a fuse, and now I'm ticking away
4) Like a bomb... yeah baby

5) Talk to me, tell me your sign
6) You're switchin' sides like a Gemini
7) You're playing games
8) And now you're hittin' my heart like a drum
9) Yeah baby

10) Well if Lady Luck gets on my side
11) We're gonna rock this town alive
12) I'll let her rough me up 'til she knocks me out
13) Cause she walks like she talks
14) And she talks like she walks

15) She bangs, she bangs
16) Oh baby when she moves, she moves
17) I go crazy 'cause she looks like a flower
18) But she stings like a bee
19) Like every girl in history

20) She bangs, she bangs
21) I'm wasted by the way she moves
22) No one ever looked so fine
23) She reminds me that a woman's got one thing on her mind

24) Talk to me, tell me the news
25) You'll wear me out like a pair of shoes
26) We'll dance all night until the band goes home
27) Then you're gone... yeah baby

28) Well, if it looks like love should be a crime
29) They better lock me up for life
30) I'll do the time with a smile on my face
31) Thinkin' of her in her leather and lace

32) She bangs, she bangs
33) Oh baby when she moves, she moves
34) I go crazy 'cause she looks like a flower
35) But she stings like a bee
36) Like every girl in history


37) Man, if Lady Luck gets on my side
38) We're gonna rock this town alive
39) I'll let her rough me up til' she knocks me out
40) 'Cause she walks like she talks
41) And she talks like she walks

42) She bangs, she bangs
43) Oh baby when she moves, she moves
44) I go crazy 'cause she looks like a flower
45) But she stings like a bee
46) Like every girl in history

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She Hits Hard with Ricky Martin

1) Story, your name is informed to me
2) That completely is the same, I am blown
3) The fuse is attached, now I build kachikachi sound
4) Bomb…like obtaining baby

5) Story, your sign is informed to me
6) It is side Gemini of change the way
7) The game is done
8) And it hits on my center now like the drum
9) Obtaining baby

10) If woman luck obtains with my side, the well
11) We intend to probably shake this town which lives
12) I permit until she knocks me out where she is rough
13) Cause she walks as she speaks
14) And she speaks that she walks

15) She hits hard her hits hard
16) When she moves, oh baby, she moves
17) I go with her like the flower cause of the insanity which is visible
18) But she sticks like the bee
19) Like girl of all history

20) She hits hard her hits hard
21) I move her at the wasteful place
22) No one saw excessively carefully
23) She has thing, me remember where the woman has one thing of her heart

24) Story, news is informed to me
25) Like the shoes, I am attached to the body
26) We dance until the band goes to the starting point, all night
27) Then it went…it is the obtaining baby

28) With that like love if it is visible, crime is proper
29) Me who between life am shut in, it improves those
30) I do the time of smile of my surface
31) Think her leather and concerning her of lace

32) She hits hard her hits hard
33) When she moves, oh baby, she moves
34) I go with her like the flower cause of the insanity which is visible
35) But she sticks like the bee
36) Like girl of all history

37) If woman luck obtains with my side, the person
38) We intend to probably shake this town which lives
39) I permit until she knocks me out where she is rough
40) Cause she walks as she speaks
41) And she speaks that she walks

42) She hits hard her hits hard
43) When she moves, oh baby, she moves
44) I go with her like the flower cause of the insanity which is visible
45) But she sticks like the bee
46) Like girl of all history




No comments:

Post a Comment