Monday, September 28, 2009

80's Week Vol. 2: Top Ten

I know I usually do this at the end of every week, but things got busy for me over the weekend and I didn't get a chance to do it. So here's the top ten funniest lyrics of 80's Week Vol. 2.

1) Song: Don't You Forget About Me ~ by Simple Minds
Original: Slow change may pull us apart
Mistranslation: Separated it pulls from us, perhaps slow modification

2) Song: Every Breath You Take ~ by The Police
Original: Every smile you fake
Mistranslation: All smiles which you forge

3) Song: Lovesong ~ by The Cure
Original: You make me feel like I am home again
Mistranslation: As for the second time I am the house, I am made to feel

4) Song: Don't You Forget About Me ~ by Simple Minds
Original: I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Mistranslation: Am I just that you have known the baby it dances

5) Song: Don't You Forget About Me ~ by Simple Minds
Original: Will you stand above me?
Mistranslation: It stands on me?

6) Song: Sweet Dreams ~ by The Eurythmics
Original: Keep your head up
Mistranslation: Maintain your head

7) Song: Every Breath You Take ~ by The Police
Original: How my poor heart aches with every step you take
Mistranslation: The center where I am bad hurts all steps you take

8) Song: Time After Time ~ by Cyndi Lauper
Original: Time after time
Mistranslation: Time rear time

9) Song: Every Breath You Take ~ by The Police
Original: I keep crying baby, baby please
Mistranslation: I maintain the baby and the baby who shout

10) Song: Sweet Dreams ~ by The Eurythmics
Original: Hold your head up
Mistranslation: Delay your head do

No comments:

Post a Comment